片名:海底总动员 Finding Nemo (2003)
放映时间:2023年5月11日 下午5:45-6:45
地点:学校多功能室
《海底总动员》剧情介绍
在澳洲大堡礁的深海中,小丑鱼爸爸玛林和儿子尼莫简单幸福的生活着,可是爸爸做事常常畏首畏尾,是个胆小鬼,尼莫觉得爸爸很不勇敢,甚至有点看不起自己的爸爸。小尼莫却天不怕地不怕,跟同伴们去水面玩耍的时候,竟然被渔网捞了起来,辗转被卖到一家牙医诊所。玛林对儿子的生死未卜感到十分的担忧,就算平时不能大胆行事,为了儿子也要勇敢豁出去了。可是在路上遇到了很多艰难与恐惧,令他十分胆怯。幸好他遇到了好心的多瑞,一路与他作伴。父子俩都遇到了很多热心的帮助,最终都能重逢,玛林也从此成为儿子以及大家心中的英雄。
【经典台词】
Nemo: First day of school! Wake up, wake up! First day of school!
第一天上学,起床罗,,起床罗,今天第一天上学。
Dad: I don"t want to go to school... five more minutes.
我不想上学让我再睡五分钟。
Nemo: Not you, Dad,me!Get up,get up.It"s time for school,time for school.
不是你,是我要上学啦。快起床啦,上学了,上学了。
Dad: All right, I"m up. 好啦,我起来了。
Nemo: Whoa! 哇!
Dad: Nemo! 尼莫!
Nemo: First day of school! 第一天上学!
Dad: Nemo! don"t move! You"ll never get out of there yourself.I"ll do it.You feel a peak? 尼莫!别动!你自己出不来,让我来 !你受伤了吗?
Nemo: NO. 没有。
Dad: Sometimes you can"t tell "cause fluid rushes to the area.
有时候你会分辨不清,因为这个地方有激流。
Dad: Are you woozy? 你有没有头昏眼花?
Nemo: NO. 没有!
Dad: How many stripes do I have? 我身上有几条斑纹?
Nemo: I"m fine. 我没事。
Dad: Answer the stripe question. 快回答我的问题 !
Nemo: Three. 三条。
Dad: No! See? Something"s wrong with you. I have one, two, three... That"s all I have? 不对,你生病了,我只有一条、两条、三条斑纹 你真的没事? Dad: You"re OK. How"s the lucky fin?
你真的没事,你的幸运鳍怎么样?
Nemo: Luckily! 幸运!
Dad: Let"s see. 让我们看看。
Are you sure you want to go to school this year? 你今年真的想上学吗?
There"s no problem if you don"t. You can wait 5 or 6 years.
如果你不想去也没关系,我们可以再等个五六年再去。
Nemo: Come on, Dad, it"s time for school. 爸,我早就该上学了
Dad: Forgot to push. Do you want this anemone to sting you?
你忘了擦防护油了,你想被海葵刺到?
Nemo: Yes. 不想。
Dad: Brush! 快擦。
Nemo: OK, I"m done. 好了,我好了。
Dad: You missed a spot. 你没刷到一个地方。
Nemo: Where? 哪里?
Dad: There! Haha Right there! And here and here! 这里,这里还有那里!
All right, we"re excited. The first day of school. Here we go.
第一天上学,我们都很兴奋,出发!
We"re ready to learn to get some knowledge. 我们要学很多新知识。
What"s the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
对于大海我们要记住哪点?
Nemo: It"s not safe. 它并不安全。
Dad: That"s my boy. First, we check to see that the coast is clear. We go out... and back in.
好孩子。所以出门一定要左右看,先出去再进来。
And then we go out... and back in. 然后出去再进来。
And then one more time... out and back in. 再来一次,出去进来。
And sometimes, if you want to do it four times... 有的时候甚至要来回四次。 Nemo: Dad… 老爹。
Dad: All right, come on, boy. 好啦,走吧孩子。
Nemo: Maybe while I"m at school, I"ll see a shark. 也许我到了学校会看到鲨鱼。 Dad: I highly doubt that. 我对这点深表怀疑。
Nemo: Have you ever met a shark? 你曾经见过鲨鱼么?
Dad: No, and I don"t plan to. 没有,我也不想。
Nemo: How old are sea turtles? 那些海龟多大了?
Dad: I don"t know. 我不知道。
Nemo: Sandy from next door...he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old 隔壁的山迪叔叔说这些海龟已经活了一百多岁。
Dad: If I ever meet a sea turtle, I"ll ask him. 要是我遇到一只海龟,我会问他的。 After I"m done talking to the shark, OK? 在我跟鲨鱼聊天以后,好吗? Hold on. Wait to cross. 等下!等红绿灯!
Hold my fin. 抓住我的鳍。
Nemo: Dad, you"re not going to freak out... like you did at the petting zoo, are you? 你不会像上次到动物园,那样抓狂吧?
Dad: That snail was about to charge. 那只海螺想要攻击你。
Hmm, I wonder where we’re supposed to go. 恩,我在想我们要去哪? Mom: I"ll pick you up after school. 我等放学再来接你们。